Intertextual Connections


Conversation

After being home for so many days, the quiet serene time I have despite the nagging pain after dental surgery, I can't help but to realise this. At this present moment, it strikes me the form of conversational prayer we have during bible study. To pray to God with an open heart and mind, speaking from within; the heartfelt minutes that is jogged down my life book.

Even with the most advance technology ahead of us, the interconnected world of internet yet many still feel so distant from the world and from themselves. I feel their loneliness in my own right. Yet, I can only assure this, from the different passages that I have read from the bible these past few days; the word still holds true.

Sadly, even I'm guilty, the rich wisdom and key lessons from the bible really passes by me as a chore sometimes. Though, the book of Romans is providing rich revelation recently. I am grateful for Christ, because it has taught me bountiful things, essential humility and the blessings that I must not take for granted.

My only thought ravels around my discontentment being home, maybe its an adaptation phase or maybe what is suppose to kick off hasn't taken place yet. May begins soon.

Tonight I'm being taught about sensitivity, not my sensitivity towards the outlook but how I can still be sensitively relevant in conversation with the world through Christ.

0 Responses to “Conversation”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.